What the Bible says about light and seed

The True Light "In him, (the Lord Jesus) was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world,…the world didn’t recognize him." John 1:4,9.

The Good Seed and the Weeds “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seeds in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. Matthew 13:24,25.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pensée du jour, of the day! Pensamento de hoje!


Descartes a dit:
Je pense, donc je suis.
Moi, je dis : Dis-moi ce que tu penses
Je te dirai qui tu es.
Dieu te dit :
Je te dirai qui tu es,
avant que tu ne le penses.
Pensons-y!
Prenons garde et comprenons
qui est Celui qui seul a le pouvoir
 de définir qui nous sommes?

Descartes said: I think, Therefore I am.
I say: Tell me what you think,
I'll tell you who you are.
God says:
Before you can think,
I'll tell you who you are.
Think about it!
Let's be careful and understand
Who is the One who alone
can define who we are?

Descartes disse :
Penso, logo existo!
Eu digo: Me diga o que você pensa
E lhe direi quem você é.
Deus lhe diz:
Eu lhe direi quem você é
Antes mesmo que você pense.
Pensemos nisso!
Sejamos prudentes e compreendamos
Quem é Ele que é o único
Com o poder de definir
Quem nos somos?

Jean-Louis

1 comment:

  1. Muito justo. Voce não imagina, como me alegra sua profundidade espiritual, que muitas vezes me dão uma visão nova da realidade, senão nova, ao menos mais profunda!
    JTM!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is appreciated and helps me in choosing various subjects for my posts. Thank you. Ce blogger apprécie vos commentaires qui l´aident à choisir de nouveaux thèmes.. Seus comentarios são bemvindos e ajudam este blogger na escolha de uma variedade de temas.