What the Bible says about light and seed

The True Light "In him, (the Lord Jesus) was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world,…the world didn’t recognize him." John 1:4,9.

The Good Seed and the Weeds “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seeds in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. Matthew 13:24,25.

Monday, April 20, 2020

The Marriage of the Lamb

The Marriage of the Lamb
written and published by Jean Louis

Revelation 19:6-10. KJV


And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. And I fell at his feet to worship him.
And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

This morning as I was re-reading some of the commentaries in my blog, I came upon this one (12 de jul. de 2013) that elicited the following response: " Thank you brother for adjusting the compass needle to the True North."

Jesus made it simple so that a child could understand his words when He told Nicodemus.
 
 "You must be born again."
 
 If someone were to ask you: Are you married? A simple yes or no would be enough to ascertain your marital status. and yet so many don´t know, are not sure or hide this simple relational fact with fudging because of doubts, fear and peer pressure.
 
Either you are married or you are not. Nothing complicated about that. 

In order to be married, you have to be asked, invited into someone´s life and seal the commitment with a simple yes or I do.
´in the presence of witnesses. See how simple it is! 
 
Now, translate this into Jesus coming to you and asking you: do you want to be my bride to marry me and spend the rest of eternity with me?
I will take care of you for all eternity, wash you clean, provide the wedding garment and be with you, lovingly performing the duties of a faithful husband all the days of your life, never leaving you, nor forsaking you because I love you and I already paid the price .The choice is up to you.

Translated into simple language, this is what the statement” you must be born again” means to me. ” Are you born again?” is indeed a most important question to ask. In fact It´s a matter of life and death. Maranatha. Jean-Louis.


I use the word "translate" a lot, I know. Of course, I am a translator by choice of trade. One thing I forgot to mention: Soon I hope, we will be witnesses of the most stunning prestidigitation feat of all, the translation of innumerable crowds of anxiously awaiting passengers on the most wonderful, exciting voyage of all times from one plane and time of existence to their eternal abode because their ticket was purchased in advance by none other than the Lord Jesus Christ, God Himself according to his promise as recorded in his Word. 

So, let´s keep it simple. One question: Are you married? or soon to be married? Yes or no?

https://glennchristopherson.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/you-must-be-born-again/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated and helps me in choosing various subjects for my posts. Thank you. Ce blogger apprécie vos commentaires qui l´aident à choisir de nouveaux thèmes.. Seus comentarios são bemvindos e ajudam este blogger na escolha de uma variedade de temas.