What the Bible says about light and seed

The True Light "In him, (the Lord Jesus) was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world,…the world didn’t recognize him." John 1:4,9.

The Good Seed and the Weeds “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seeds in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. Matthew 13:24,25.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

Prophecy Watchers
 Reposted from facebook.com
The Torah reading (Parsha) being read in Jewish synagogues all over the world this week comes from this passage in Ezekiel 38. It begins on Saturday, October 3rd. That's two days away. Oh my. Here it is. 
Ezekiel 38:18
And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
And the Parsha reading ends with this verse. 

Ezekiel 39:7- So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

Who's ready to head on home? Was the Blood Moon a portend of this big event? Was the Shemitah a sign of things to come? Has Mr. Putin come to take a spoil? Hmmm. Stay tuned and keep watching everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated and helps me in choosing various subjects for my posts. Thank you. Ce blogger apprécie vos commentaires qui l´aident à choisir de nouveaux thèmes.. Seus comentarios são bemvindos e ajudam este blogger na escolha de uma variedade de temas.