What the Bible says about light and seed

The True Light "In him, (the Lord Jesus) was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it. The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world,…the world didn’t recognize him." John 1:4,9.

The Good Seed and the Weeds “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seeds in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat and went away. Matthew 13:24,25.

Saturday, March 12, 2022

The Feast of Purim and the victory of our Great God.

Note from the author: I cannot take full credit for this work. I just have a pen and I transcribed the body from memory and edited it. It seemed to make sense because of the strong spiritual battle that is felt every year around this season. BTW. I was born again March 18th 1966, just after my arrival in the US.

Amplified and edited by Jean-Louis Mondon 

Dear brothers and friends,

 https://aleteia.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/12/web3-advent-candles-window-christmas-flickr.jpg?quality=100&strip=all&w=1200&h=600&crop=1

Just a note to remember to keep your mind and heart alert to the stratagems of the enemy during this Purim period that is coming soon, on the 16th of this month, a few days away. He manifests in the spirit of Amalek who wants to take away from us the victory that we have in the shed blood of our Lord Jesus on the cross.

He will try to put doubts of all kinds in our minds and hearts and cause us to waver in our trust in the goodness, love, mercy and hope, our heritage, the salvation of our Lord. When he is preparing us to receive great blessings in our life and service to Him, this spirit tries to prevent us from keeping our eyes on the Lord and put them on our weaknesses and carnal tendencies.

When the adversary condemns us with these lies, we must agree, but we also have an advocate in Christ, speak the truth and not deny that we are sinners but that He gives us the victory.

Rebuke and tell him that in His sacrifice on the cross God He has forgiven us and now has no power against us because we are loved, redeemed, legitimate and blessed children of our loving Father.

In this sense, we can place ourselves under the authority of the word of God by demonstrating our faith and hope in Him alone.

Below is the list of the 10 sons of Haman who tried to destroy the people of Israel. Their names in the Persian language represent the tendencies of our flesh to glorify and uplift our “I” (ego or self).

I can recognize myself in some and confess, ask the Lord to forgive me for having thought and acted from my selfishness instead of walking in the Spirit. I ask that His strong Spirit kill my flesh and take refuge under his wings, my tower of strength and power. I pray the same for you, his family, your children, Christian friends and brothers in the Church.

Queen Hadassah (Esther) saved the people of Israel, but she also had doubts. But King Xerxes not only hanged Haman, but his ten sons.

Parshandatha: the curious 'I' represents a nosy person

Dalphon: the 'me' crying, self-pity

Aspatha: the assembled “self” self-sufficiency, independence

Poratha: the generous “me” the spender, impulsive purchases for himself

Adalia: the weak “me” feelings of inferiority, shyness, inhibition

Aridatha: the strong “self”, self-confidence

Parmashta: the pre-eminent “ego” ambition, desire to have pre-eminence over others

Arisai: the brazen, daring “me”, insolence, impudence

Aridai: the decorous “I” majestic, stately, superb, haughtiness, sense of superiority

Vairatha: the pure “I'”, claims of moral superiority, self-righteousness, one who considers himself purer than others

My brothers, I pray that the Lord will guide your eyes and your fingers in the word where you can find the promises and scriptures that will give you strength to stand firm in the power and strength of the Spirit in these perilous times.

Now I do not have time to do it for you, but I am sure that you have learned them and that you know where to find the pure waters of life, the spiritual food and the shield of Faith.

May God grant you his peace that may keep your minds and hearts free from fear of the enemy.

Christ the Servant of Jews and Gentile

12And once more, Isaiah says: “The Root of Jesse will appear, One who will arise to rule over the Gentiles; in Him the Gentiles will put their hope.” 13Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you believe in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. 14I myself am convinced, my brothers, that you yourselves are full of goodness, brimming with knowledge, and able to instruct one another.…Romans 15:13

Thank you for continuing to pray for me and my family.

Your friend and brother in Christ.

Jean-Louis

Sources: part of a message heard on the radio sometime around 1995. from memory.

Commentary on the Book of Ester by Ray Stedman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated and helps me in choosing various subjects for my posts. Thank you. Ce blogger apprécie vos commentaires qui l´aident à choisir de nouveaux thèmes.. Seus comentarios são bemvindos e ajudam este blogger na escolha de uma variedade de temas.