Reblogged from nowtheendbegins.com
The word "church" is often taken from the name of the church, and the church may be called a "campus". Denominational names may also be removed.
December 19, 2015
In the past ten years a large percentage of churches in America, and in other countries have changed from a traditional New Testament church model to a contemporary Purpose Driven model, many with sorrowful results“To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,” Ephesians 3:10 (KJV)
Contrary to Purpose Driven Church propaganda, millions have been leaving their churches after the change occurred. It is important that every church member know if their church is targeted for a Purpose Driven Church takeover. Initially, a small clique of church staff, possibly including the pastor or a new pastor, plans the change without telling the rest of the church membership.
Church Transitions, an associate of Saddleback Church in California, trains the clique initiating the change in eight published steps. The church membership is not to be informed of the transition until the fourth step. After the sixth step in the process of change, if there are some in the church who voice concerns, the following is suggested:
- Identify those who are resisting the changes;
- Assess the effectiveness of their opposition;
- Befriend those who are undecided about the changes;
- Marginalize more persistent resisters;
- Vilify those who stay and fight; and
- Establish new rules that will silence all resistance.
The Purpose Driven Deception – Exposing Rick Warren’s New World Order Agenda
Rick Warren is right in one way. It is the senior members of the church who do indeed hold a church up and keep it from falling into apostasy. While some PDC initiators may not implement the full PDC format, generally, these are the signs that your church is targeted for a Purpose Driven Church format:
- Change in music to a contemporary rock style.
- Removal of hymn books; eliminating the choir.
- Replacement of organ and piano with heavy metal instruments.
- Repetitive singing of praise lyrics.
- Dressing down to casual and informal attire.
- Eliminating of business meetings, church committees, council of elders, board of deacons, etc.
- The pastor, or a new leader with a few assistants, usually four, takes charge of all church business.
- A repetitive 40-day Purpose Driven Church study program stressing psychological relationships with each other, the community, or the world, begins.
- Funded budgeted programs are abandoned, or ignored, with ambiguous financial reports made.
- Sunday morning, evening, and/or Wednesday prayer meetings are changed to other times; some may even be eliminated.
- Sunday School teachers are moved to different classes, or replaced by new teachers more sympathetic with the changes being implemented.
- The name “Sunday School” is dropped and classes are given new names.
- Crosses and other traditional Christian symbols may be moved from both the inside and outside of the church buildings. The pulpit may also be removed.
- In accordance with Dr. Warren’s instructions, new version Bibles are used; or only verses flashed on a screen are referenced during regular services.
- Purpose Driven Church films, purchased from Saddleback, precede or are used during regular services.
- The decor, including the carpets, may be changed to eliminate any resemblance to the former church.
- The word “church” is often taken from the name of the church, and the church may be called a “campus”. Denominational names may also be removed.
- An emphasis on more fun and party sessions for the youth.
- Elimination of altar calls or salvation invitations at the close of the services.
- The elimination of such words as “unsaved”, “lost”, “sin”, “Hell”, “Heaven” and other Gospel verities from the pastor’s messages.
- The reclassification of the saved and lost to the “churched” and the “unchurched”.
- The marginalizing, or ostracizing, of all who are not avid promoters of the new Purpose Driven Program.
- Closed meetings between the pastor or chosen staff members without any reports made to the general membership.
- Open hostility to members who do not openly embrace the new program, or who may have left for another church.
What you can do to stop it:If your church is in the initial stages of change (music or the first 40-day program), your church could be saved by talking with other church members, and with activist intervention by 10-20 percent of the membership. If nothing is done at this early stage, then by the time the program advances to step four, there is little that can be done except look for another church. Your church has been stolen and become a Purpose Driven entity in association with Saddleback Church of Orange County or Willow Creek of Chicago.
You must educate yourself, and others, so that you can mobilize the membership to effectively resist. “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” 2 Timothy 1:7.
The Purpose Driven Church books and most of the programs are published by Rupert Murdoch, who owns 175 newspapers worldwide, and a large percentage of the television and communications industry. He also owns several magazines, some of which have been classified as pornographic.
Billions of dollars pour into the Purpose Driven Church movement. Dr. Warren has stated he intends to send one billion Christians into the world to bring in the “Kingdom of Heaven”. The entire movement appears cultish. Don’t be fooled by the Saddleback Website. You don’t catch many fish unless you have a look-alike bait!
Copied from printed pamphlet from: Southwest Radio Church Ministries, Box 100, Bethany, Oklahoma 73008, 1-800-652-1144 FREE, www.swrc.com 25 for $10 – 100 for $20 For more-in-depth information: “The Dark Side of the Purpose Driven Church”, by N.W. Hutchings – 1 copy for your gift of $15.
Additional source – Perfect Peace Plan